Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to School 9/3/13

Hey it's Forrest. My head where they did surgery five days ago feels better. Today I went back to school and took a history test. It was fun. It was about the American Revolution and how we became a country. It's exciting to learn all the facts and to study again. Thank you to all my class mates and teachers for being such good people and friends.

Quoting Thomas Jefferson who helped write our Declaration of Independence, "We have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Your buddy, Forrest Stone Allen


4 comments:

  1. Great job Forrest.
    So glad you got back to school so quickly.
    You are making such great progress.
    I admire your great attitude and determination.

    See you soon
    Love Aunt Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Forrest, that is so cool that you are back in school. I have always had a really hard time learning subjects with a lot of reading, especially history! Would you like to go to a museum together? That is my favorite way to learn about the past because you see it in photos or art.
    Have fun at school, and congratulations.
    Sarah at Virginia Equine Imaging
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just bursting with joy for you, dear Forrest. A long time ago I said you were a Jedi warrior but i am really just learning what that means and how true it is. You amaze and inspire everyone who knows you. If you need any help with school, I have stopped my constant trips to Williamsburg for awhile now that Hill has started and am only a stone's through away. Love, Debbie Sharples

    ReplyDelete